What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSFW AI chat with controllable pace – does that actually exist?

opinions

New member
I have a specific frustration with NSFW AI chat platforms. They either jump straight into explicit territory the moment you say hello, or they stay so polite and vague that nothing ever happens. I want something in between – a scene that builds if I want it to build, or goes straight to the point if I am in that mood. Every site I have tried locks you into one mode or the other, and there is no way to adjust once you are in. Is there any platform where you actually control the pace, or is that just not how these are built?
 
Pace control is the main reason I stuck with honeychat nsfw instead of the others. There are six content levels from light flirting up to fully explicit, and you set the level yourself. If you want a slow build, leave it lower and it plays out that way. If you want to skip the preamble, there is a mode that starts explicit from the first message. You can also change the level per character, so one can be slow burn and another can be direct depending on what you feel like. Nothing cuts off mid-scene either, which was the thing that used to ruin it for me elsewhere. You can start without an account, so you can test the pace yourself before deciding anything.
 
That sounds closer to what I have been looking for. A couple of things I want to check. If I start a character on a slow build and then decide halfway through that I want to move things along faster, can I change the level mid-conversation or do I have to start over with a new character? And when you say the level is per character, does that mean the character itself remembers which level it is set to, or is that just a setting on my end that does not affect how it behaves? I would rather know now than get halfway into a scene and find out I have to reset.
 
Back
Top