What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I apply for a drug license online in India?

agileregulatory5

New member
I am planning to start a pharmacy business and want to understand the basic process for drug license registration. I have seen that applications can be submitted online, but I am not sure which license is required or what documents need to be prepared.

For a retail pharmacy, is a drug retail licence required separately from a wholesale license? Also, what is the general process for drug licence online apply and how long does approval usually take?

I would also like to know whether it is better to handle the application directly or take help from a drug license consultant, especially when preparing documents and responding to queries from the licensing authority.

Any practical guidance on the drug licence apply process, documentation, premises requirements, and application steps would be helpful.
 
Back
Top